Friday, January 1, 2010

I resolve to...

Happy New Year!

(Source: weheartit.com)

I hope everyone enjoyed whatever you did to celebrate the new decade. I've got an outfit from yesterday and a couple pictures of the party I went to.

(Cardigan:Delias, Shirt:Thakoon for Target, Jeans:Delias, Belt:Charlotte Russe)

This is a simple outfit I put together to go out to lunch with my grandma and sister. I'm trying to spend as much time with them as possible because I leave for college in two days! I'm excited to got back but sad because I know I'm going to miss my family.

The belt is new, I've been wanting a huge, thick belt for awhile and this one was cute and the right price. And yes, I'm wearing socks with my heels. When you live in the Wisconsin climate you have to go to ridiculous lengths to wear a cute pair of heels. I'm also in love with this headband. It pops but it's not obnoxious.



Here are some pictures of the New Years party I went to. I convinced all the girls to get dressed up. I must say that we all looked quite smashing. I'll post pictures of my new years outfit tomorrow.


Once again, Happy New Year! May this be the best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment