Sunday, January 3, 2010

We're Back!


Look at us! We're in the same picture! That's because we're back at college! We've both finished unpacking and now we're just chilling in our suite watching Clue. Best movie ever by the way. I highly recommend it. I'm taking this brief downtime to blog and rest before classes tomorrow. May I just mention that Alicia baked nine dozen cookies and brought them here. They taste wonderful.
I still have a couple outfit pictures from back home, so I'm going to post those. This one is from yesterday. I went to hang out with some of my best friends and we watched Back to the Future 2 and 3. We are definitely nerds.

(Coat:Francescas, Dress:Anthropology, Leggings:Charlotte Russe, Shoes:H&M)


Yeah, so we just wanted to draw attention to the fact that we are together again! Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment