Saturday, January 2, 2010

I decided to do a quick post before I headed to bed. I leave for college in the morning and I have to wake up at some ridiculously early time. It's horrible. Here's the dress I wore for new years. I'm especially excited about these tights. I'm pretty sure red is the best color for tights ever.

(Dress:Urban Outfitters, Tights:Target, Boots:Target)

As I said in my last post, I convinced all the girls to dress up for new years. We had so much fun squealing over each other's outfits. It was all very girly, but who really cares about that anyways?

Okay, so this blog was dedicated to just our six weeks of break (hence the name of the blog) but I think that it should continue. I don't know how my partner feels about this, but I for one enjoy blogging too much, so I'll keep trying to do some posts while at college. I might not post as much because I have to do homework and stuff, but I like doing this too much to stop. I must go to sleep now. I want to be all energetic tomorrow. My next post will be from college!


No comments:

Post a Comment