Thursday, December 31, 2009

Another One!

Look at me doing another outfit post. These tights have gotta be my favorite present from this Chanukkah. They're so bright and fun and happy making.

(Shirt:Ralph Lauren, Shorts:Forever 21, Tights:Betsey Johnson, Shoes:??)

I got a bunch of funny looks when I was prancing around in the middle of downtown taking these pictures. Everyone's face clearly said, "what is that girl doing in freezing weather without a coat on?" It was kind of funny.
I spent the day with my mother running errands. She's been getting all sad because I leave to go back to college soon. We made a pit stop at urban outfitters because we were in the area and I got a lovely new romper. I've been wanting one since this summer! I plan on finding some way to wear it in winter. It's too pretty to have to wait until summer to wear. Then we went an got some boring things that I need for school. Not even worth mentioning.

My shorts are so short that my coat covered them so I kept getting weird looks like people thought I wasn't wearing pants. :) I mean come on!

On another note, has anyone seen Nine yet? I went to see it the other day with my sister and it's gotta be in my top ten favorites. But then again I'm a sucker for a good musical.
Happy New Years to whoever reads this! I hope you stick to your new years resolutions, I never manage to :)



1 comment:

  1. Wow... these tights are indeed amazing! :D
    You're hot with them! ;-)
    You should wear more short skirts (or pants) with diffrent kind of tights! You have great sexy leggs for wearing those kind of outfits! Girl power! ^^
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete