Friday, December 11, 2009

No Memory

I'm confined to my bed for at least the next two days because I got my wisdom teeth out this morning. Surgery is one of my biggest fears, so I'm pretty proud of myself for handling it the way I did. My mother was telling me that after I woke up I was very thankful to anyone I could thank. The people said that I was one of their most polite patients. I don't remember any of that. The only time I remember thanking anyone is when I thanked the nurse for half carrying me to the recovery room. So because I have nothing to do except watch my pile of movies and surf the web for pretty things, I've accumulated a lot of pictures I would love to share.

Here are a couple things I found that I would love to receive for the holidays (too bad that Burberry sweater is over $100):


(Sources: Modcloth, Burberry)

I'm a huge fan of Gossip Girl fashion. So over my web surfing excursions I've accumulated many pictures of the gang. Right now I'm just going to show my favorite looks from Taylor Momsen. She's the complete picture of edgy. I don't think I could pull off that look, but I could see using a couple of her pieces here and there in my wardrobe.



(Source: Taylor-Momsen.net)






No comments:

Post a Comment