Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The First One!

It's my first outfit post. I'll admit I was a bit nervous about posting one because sometimes I worry that what I think is fashionable is actually dead ugly. I like to think that I'm wrong though. That's why I'm posting this. It's a pretty safe outfit, but hey, it will hopefully be the first of many.

(Sweater:Target, Jeans:T J Maxx, Boots:T J Maxx)

We got a lot of snow a couple days ago and it's still beautiful outside. It's really cold though. Taking outfit pictures took about five minutes and that was long enough.



I got these lovely boots for Christmas. They're really warm and they go with about everything. I love that they have a little lift in the heel, but it's not so drastic that my feet will start hurting when I have to walk from class to class.

I leave for college in five days. I'm going to miss home a lot but I'm so excited to be going back. I've missed my friends and the frisbee team. I miss having eleven other people to live with. I never get lonely or bored. It also means I have way to many reasons to procrastinate. My roommate and I are planning on getting a fish when we get back. Just by that, I can tell that this coming trimester is going to be fantastic!

1 comment: